Am I eligible?
Whilst we are happy to lend to people who have low credit scores, or typically find it hard to secure a loan elsewhere, there are a few requirements we need you to meet. We thoroughly assess each and every application and make sure both you and you guarantor are financially suitable for any loan we provide.
To secure a guarantor loan from us you need to:
- be 18 to 70 years old at the time of loan pay out
- be a UK resident with a bank account
- be employed, self-employed, retired or on certain benefits
- not currently be in an Individual Voluntary Arrangement or Debt Management Plan
- not recently been declared bankrupt
Your guarantor needs to:
- be 21 to 70 years old at the time of loan pay out
- have not been bankrupt in the past 3 years
- have no Debt Management Plan or Individual Voluntary Arrangement over the past 3 years
- be a homeowner, or
- an employed non-homeowner
What can I use my loan for?
- We offer loans for a wide range of needs including
- Debt consolidation
- Vehicle finance and repairs
- Home improvement
- Cosmetic surgery